For those (of which I am one) who are compulsively unable to suspend disbelief, here is a useful website, which rates movies as follows:
* GP = Good physics in general
* PGP = Pretty good physics (just enough flaws to be fun)
* PGP-13 = Children under 13 might be tricked into thinking the physics were pretty good; parental guidance is suggested
* RP = Retch
* XP = Obviously physics from an unknown universe
* NR = Unrated. When a movie is obviously a parody, fantasy, cartoon or is clearly based on a comic book it can’t be rated but may still have some interesting physics worth discussing.